12 February 2010

xoxo.

valentines day 2009. 
no tight jeans this year.


this year we have been celebrating valentines day a few days early. i left a few secret notes, as well as a note & pictures from baby to daddy. i was even on top of my game & sent out a few valentines! shawn brought me home flowers...not for valentines day, but so we would have some decoration for the table. as for the actual day itself, the only plans i know are that we are going to the valentines day movie! we already have our tickets as to not be sadly disappointed if it were to sell out. i am excited for the surprises! happy weekending! enjoy those who you enjoy.
 


I love you, not only for what you are, 
but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yes, we were the recipients of you " being on top of your game" and sending out valentines. We loved the picture of our new little grandchild. Made our day. Thanks Grandma Kathy