the past 5 days i spent in savannah, ga with my sister & her husband. we had a great time! they are a perfect host pair.
on the plane back, i made a list of my favorite memories....(in no particular order)
01. getting rained on at Tybee Island
02. browsing at Target ( i know, i know--don't they have that in omaha? but when you are on vacation, no time schedule, sipping on starbucks, AND with your sister? it gets put on the list.)
03. changing computer backgrounds...
04. eating at sticky fingers
06. having the guy at the movie theater tell me i was in theater 5 & and NOT theater 8 with you and darrin
07. jamming to track 4
08. darrin pulling up with my sunglasses on
09. your amazing shower
10. you throwing your sunglasses into the ocean (mine got washed away, mary felt so bad she threw hers in)
11. shopping at Fresh Market
12. watching two chick flicks in one night
13. buying my Hilton Head sweatshirt. good choice.
14. the first sip of our cherry coke after leaving the beach
15. making supper (delish fajitas... & cookies for dessert!)
16. driving to the beach at night with the windows down
17. seeing the barge on the savannah river
thanks mary & darrin! i love you.